PROPERTY DESCRIPTION Test
The villa is split over two levels and across two resplendent wings, which are connected by open, glass- walled corridors with wooden pergolas hanging above. Glass walls, framed by black iron bring the outdoor and indoor living areas together, blurring the lines that separate you from nature – a characteristic further highlighted by the in-and-out spaces organised between garden areas and patios. You will particularly adore the sunken relaxation area by the pool, which is surrounded by tempered glass and allows a glimpse of the water and the playful touches that meld wood with iron and stone.
- Freehold (SHM)
- Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3 and Bedroom 4 are located on the ground floor; Master Bedroom or Bedroom 1, Bedroom 5, and Bedroom 6 are located on the second floor. Note: Bedroom 5 and 6 are connected with shared walk-in wardrobe.
- Infinity Pool with shallow end (60m x 2.5m x 1.5m).
- Living & Dining Areas: In and out spaces organized in between garden areas and patios that allow green views to the spectators from every corner. Sunken lounge area with tempered glass wall overlooking the pool and rice paddies, and 2 ceiling fans. Air-conditioned living area with sectionals at the ground floor. Semi-roofed terrace on the second floor has seating area. Indoor dining area can sit up to 10 persons and kitchen has seating of up to 7 persons.
- Designed by architect Felipe Gonzalez Jimenez de la Espada of Sukyf Studio and with interiors designed by Mersuka Dopazo.
- Local artefacts and artworks displayed throughout the villa.
- Only 10 minutes to main Canggu area.
- Panoramic 180 degree sunset views over a green belt composed of rice paddy fields, banana and palm plantations.
- Sunken poolside lounge area with tempered glass wall.